Hi, straight into it.
How do you best create long term sustainable wealth?
- Have a long term mindset, wealth is not created easily or over night- it is created by taking on a long term mindset, making money is something which you do over time- not over night.
- To create wealth, you have to be constantly on the offense and be moving towards your goals- constantly attacking your financial goals and to be consistent in doing so.
- To create long term wealth, you need to be willing to make sacrifices, sacrificing the smaller things that do not aid you in creating wealth- the small things add up in the long run.
4. To create wealth, you need to be a doer, not a deep thinker- constantly taking action in moving towards your financial goal.
5. Follow your gut and use your mind to navigate, you have to follow the fear and go towards the path of the greatest resistance in order for you to attain success in wealth creation.
6. Invest your time, don’t spend it.
7. Always seek to improve and grow, you will have to get yourself to the next level and always push the edge of the envelope towards attaining your financial goal.
8. Have money in your head, not in your heart- do not hold any physical attachment towards money.
9. Understand that money is a bi-product of value creation, focus on serving others and providing value and the money will come.
10. To create wealth, you have to be patient with yourself and the process- be aggressively patient.
Thank you for reading and have a fantastic day.