Hi, straight to the point.
- Spend your money after you’ve saved or invested a portion of it, this will improve your financial situation drastically with time.
2. Use your money to produce more money whether that is through a business or investing, you should always put your money to use unless you are interpreting a market crash.
3. You should not try to protect your money, instead seek to make it grow with time- protecting your money will not allow you to move towards financial freedom, take risks and seek to take action to multiply your wealth.
4. Stop saving money without having a purpose behind the saving, this is a poor use of money and is common in those who are not financially educated.
5. Take bold risks to create money, most people are told to take risks on their financial bank account and not their emotional bank account. It is the risks that you take on your emotional bank account which yield the greatest pay offs.
Thank you for reading and stay strong.
www.onezypher.com for more…