Straight into it.
What are some of the common mistakes made in sales?
I will listen a bunch of them, be sure to avoid them- in order to attain success.
- Giving up to early.
- Not trying new things.
- Being too pushy.
- Talking too much, the client must be heard- talk less and ask more.
- Not being persistent in your approach.
- Never trying new things.
- Offering your product at too low of a price, to compensate for the lack of sales.
- Discussing pricing too soon.
- Discussing technology and features instead of business and the value that you offer.
- Mirroring your buyers.
- Leaving to little time to discuss the next steps.
- Asking too few questions.
- Pitching rather than conversing.
- Using filler words.
- Selling alone.
- Giving to little information to the buyer.
- Not engaging the buyer in the conversation.
- Not pitching early enough.
- Spending too much time on small talk.
- Not bringing up competitive advantages and why you are better than your end consumer.
Thank you for reading, I hope you found value in this.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Have a fantastic day ahead,